Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I carved this a week ago, now its covered in snow!

Just a quick update- Music class is so much fun! Lily is starting to participate in class (some kids wont interact or sing until months into the class). She likes some songs more than others, but she loves music in general- anything with a good steady beat! Next month we start 'Mommy & me yoga' then in January a new ASL class starts up! So much to look forward to! Starting to plan her second birthday party, can't even fathom the passing time! Speaking of parties, we had TWO this past weekend. Lily went & stayed with grandma for TWO nights! I'm so lost without her.
Well we picked her up around six tonight, & she passed out minutes from home (& a french fry in each hand) - she was just too busy with grandma for a nap! After we got home I tried to wake her up on several occasions & she wasn't having it. After sleeping on the couch for over an hour I put her to bed. At ten she woke up. So far we have watched, Garfield's Halloween special, and now the halloween episode of 'Super Why'- after this maybe The great pumpkin, but she can't stay up all night, she has a spooky photo shoot tomorrow!! Passed out on the couch w/ Cookie!

All I wanted to do was give her a giant hug and hang out, and she passed out on me! So I'm secretly glad shes awake at this insane hour watching Halloween specials with me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment