Sunday, February 26, 2012

A day in photos.

Taking advantage of the lovely weather.
^^Bouncing all over the backyard on Rody^^
^^ Chasing a leaf  blowing in the wind, w/ a stick^^
^^We found signs of spring while exploring the yard^^
^^Rowan & Christine came over and we went on an adventure^^ 
^^ Lil was rocking Rowan's Aviators!^^
^^Getting good & dirty^^
^^ Lots of playing in hollowed out stumps went down^^
^^Then we found this & left just before the sun went down^^
We walked back to our house to warm up & clean up.
Finished off with some Kinect video games, followed by dinner & bed!
The End!
<3

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still editing photos I took at her party. The photographer sent me
 the disks a while back, but I want to post them both in the same post. 
So when I'm done I'll post them but until then here is a teaser or two.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*1st four are my photography, last four are the photographers shots.*

No comments:

Post a Comment