Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Long time no updates! With summer nipping at our heals I don't see that changing anytime soon. Between music class, Mommy & me yoga, playgrounds, play-dates, the beach, the farm, chasing bubbles, PT's, OT's, Dr's, evaluations, nutritionists, etc. It's been a hectic couple of months. I'll attempt to update, but it might just be random photo dumps! L just had an evaluation, apparently my 28mo is ready for KINDERGARTEN! The woman who evaluated her said she was close to a 5year old level in most subjects. Baby girl was also recently denied from the local sign language class, because she said [& I quote] "She is far too advanced, she could run the class. It makes me sad, I like her to see other people [especially her peers] signing, but at the same time how could I be upset ya know? 
/bragging 
As far as her WEIGHT... she is gaining! We are up three pounds since the last post. It's so frustrating to get a picky toddler to eat & gain HEALTHY weight. Sure- cake, candy, and cookies are swell for calories, but they come packed with terrible processed garbage.YUCK!

Here is just a peek at what we have been up to!









No comments:

Post a Comment