Sunday, July 17, 2011

♥ 1st collaboration

 Lily always get super jealous when I paint. She wants to get in there & do it herself. So she was stoked (& slightly confused) when I let her draw all over a canvas. I painted a super quick,one coat background. Let it dry, they gave her some gel markers. She was cautious at first but it didn't last long. She really got into it & loved switching colors! We both had too much fun for one 8x10 canvas to handle. Here are a few shots from our art project, that is now proudly displayed on the wall in her room. When shes over it, I will GLADLY hang it in ours.  - Love my little artist  !
 She had to write on the back too (because I dated it)  LOL!
 Here it is on her wall!
Mommy & Daddy are so proud!
Grandma & auntie came to see her masterpiece today too!

1 comment: